ARM7 with MATLAB Training
Nahda International Academy provides Best ARM7 with MATLAB training based on current industry standards that helps attendees to secure placements in their dream jobs at MNCs. Nahda International Academy Provides Best ARM7 with MATLAB Training . Nahda International Academy is one of the most credible ARM7 with MATLAB training institutes offering hands on practical knowledge and full job assistance with basic as well as advanced level ARM7 with MATLAB training courses. At Nahda International AcademyARM7 with MATLAB training course is conducted by subject specialist corporate professionals with 7+ years of experience in managing real-time ARM7 with MATLAB projects. Nahda International Academy implements a blend of academic learning and practical sessions to give the student optimum exposure that aids in the transformation of naïve students into thorough professionals that are easily recruited within the industry.
At Nahda International Academy’s well-equipped ARM7 with MATLAB training center aspirants learn the skills for Introduction to ARM7 with MATLAB, Introduction of ARM Architecture, Evolution of ARM Architecture, Pipeline Concept, ARM7 Architecture, ARM7 Based Microcontrollers, Introduction to Phillips LPC21XX, ystem peripherals of LPC21XX, Introduction to MATLAB, Graphical User Interface (GUI) Designing, ARM7 with MATLAB on real time projects along with ARM7 with MATLAB placement training. ARM7 with MATLAB Training has been designed as per latest industry trends and keeping in mind the advanced ARM7 with MATLAB course content and syllabus based on the professional requirement of the student; helping them to get placement in Multinational companies and achieve their career goals.
Nahda International Academy is the biggest ARM7 with MATLAB training center with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities and the options of opting for multiple courses at Location. Nahda International Academy prepares thousands of aspirants for ARM7 with MATLAB at reasonable fees that is customized keeping in mind training and course content requirement of each attendee.
ARM7 with MATLAB training course involves “Learning by Doing” using state-of-the-art infrastructure for performing hands-on exercises and real-world simulations. This extensive hands-on experience in ARM7 with MATLAB training ensures that you absorb the knowledge and skills that you will need to apply at work after your placement in an MNC.
Nahda International Academy is one of the best ARM7 with MATLAB training institute with 100% placement support. Nahda International Academy has well defined course modules and training sessions for students. At Nahda International Academy ARM7 with MATLAB training is conducted during day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
Course Content and Syllabus for ARM7 with MATLAB Training
ARM7 with MATLAB Course Contents
- Introduction of ARM Architecture
- Evolution of ARM Architecture
- Pipeline Concept
- ARM7 Architecture
- ARM7 Based Microcontrollers
Introduction to Phillips LPC21XX
- General description of LPC21XX
- Features of LPC21XX
- Block diagram & pin description
- Memory map & bus structure
System peripherals of LPC21XX
- Memory Accelerated (MAM)
- Phase Locked Loop (PLL)
- Power Control
- APB (ARM peripheral Bus ) divider
- Interrupt system
- Wake –up Timer
- Brown- out detection
- Pin Connect Block
- Vector interrupt Control (VIC)
User peripherals of LPC2148
- Register description, Pin configuration, Features & applications of:
- GPIO (General purpose input output)
- PWM (Pulse Width modulation)
- RTC (Real Time Clock)
- WDT (Watch Dog Timer)
- UART (Universal asynchronous receiver & transmitter)
- I2C (Inter-Integrated Circuit)
- SPI (Serial Peripheral Interface)
- SSP (Synchronous Serial Port)
- ADC (Analog to Digital Converter)
- DAC (Digital to Analog Converter)
- Keypad matrix
- LED matrix
- 7 – segment Display
- LCD – 2X16 Dot Matrix
- 8 bit mode
- 4 bit mode
- DC Motor
- Stepper Motor
- Servo Motor
- IR – sensor
Introduction to MATLAB
- MATLAB introduction
- Why, Where & Who Can use MATLAB
- Power of MATLAB
- MATLAB Software Introduction
Basics of MATLAB
- Variables, Data types & Operators
- Arrays, Matrix &Cells
- Basic commands & functions
- Working with Matrix
MATLAB Programming Basics
- M-File editing
- Debugging M-file
- Calling functions
- Writing functions
- Basic Input Output Functions
- Data import & export
- Text file & excel Sheets
- Control flow
- Data types & Classes
- Use of Cell Arrays, Structures, Character & Strings
- Introduction to graphs & plots
- Different type of plot designing
- 2D & 3D plots
- Scientific data based plots
- Plot editing & handling
- Plotting Images
Graphical User Interface (GUI) Designing
- Introduction to GUI
- GUIDE tool
- GUI Designing
- GUI programming
- GUI interfacings
- Executable file Designing
- Image Processing
- Audio & Video Processing
- Serial Port Interfacing
- Getting familiarize with the SIMULINK user interface
- Creating a new model
- Opening an existing model
- Brief study of the components of the SIMULINK
- Introduction to Model-Based design
- Importing and exporting data from and to the workspace
- Creating a SIMULINK model out of the mathematical equations
- Creating SIMULINK model of the dynamic systems
Top 20 Reasons to Choose Nahda International Academy for ARM7 with MATLAB Training
- ARM7 with MATLAB training is designed according to current IT market.
- Offer the best ARM7 with MATLAB training and placement withwell defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized ARM7 with MATLAB training .
- One of the biggest team of Certified Expert Trainers with 5 to 15 years of Real Industry Experience.
- Mentors of ARM7 with MATLAB training in Kuwai helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipments.
- 24×7 Lab Facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, Digital Pads.
- Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
- Free of Cost Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills.
- Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel Facilities available for ARM7 with MATLAB Training students.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical’s(Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
Nahda International Academy Trainer’s Profile for ARM7 with MATLAB Training
Nahda International Academy‘S ARM7 with MATLAB Trainers are:
- Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies etc.
- Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
- Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after ARM7 with MATLAB Training
Nahda International Academy‘S Placement Assistance
- Nahda International Academy is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Nahda International Academy helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- Nahda International Academyconducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- Nahda International Academy has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.
Nahda International AcademyCourse duration for ARM7 with MATLAB Training
- Fast Track Training Program (6+ hours daily)
- Regular Classes (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
ARM7 with MATLAB Training Courses in Other Branches