Nahda International Academy offers the best CATIA training that is fully based on current industry trends, parameters and standards that equip attendees to get quick jobs at different MNCs. Nahda International Academy Provides Best CATIA training . Nahda International Academy has earned the reputation of being one of the most reliable CATIA training institutes bringing the participants a hands-on practical skills and the necessary job assistance right from the basics to the advanced level spring training courses.
World-Class Training Structure
At the institute, each and every module of CATIA training has been structured by the wellknown specialists within the industry and corporate professionals with more than 7+ years of vast experience in conducting real-time CATIA projects. Nahda International Academy actualizes a mix of scholastic learning and handy sessions to give the learners ideal presentation that guides them well in their conversion from gullible learners into proven experts.
At Nahda International Academy’s well-equipped CATIA Training Center Aspirants Learn the Skills for:
• Drawing Sketches in the Sketcher Workbench-I
• Drawing Sketches in the Sketcher Workbench-II
• Reference Elements and Sketch-Based Features
• Creating Dress-Up and Hole Features
• Editing Features
• Transformation Features and Advanced Modeling Tools-I
• Advanced Modeling Tools-II
• Editing and Modifying Surfaces
• Compress Components
• Assembly Modeling
• Working with the Drafting Workbench-I
The Training Meets the Criteria of The Most Contemporary Requirements
CATIA training has been planned according to most recent industry patterns and remembering the propelled CATIA course substance and syllabus taking into account the expert level necessities of the learners; helping them to get position in Multinational organizations and accomplish their vocation objectives. Nahda International Academy is the greatest CATIA institute with cutting edge base and labs and the alternatives of selecting numerous courses . Nahda International Academy makes ready a large number of wannabes for CATIA at sensible expenses that is modified remembering training and course content prerequisite of every participant.
Learning by Doing is the Policy that is Strictly Followed
CATIA instructional class includes “Learning by Doing” utilizing cutting edge base for performing hands-on activities and true reenactments. This broad hands-on involvement in CATIA guarantees that you ingest the information and aptitudes that you apply at work after your placement in an MNC. Nahda International Academy is one of the best CATIA training organizations with 100% job support. Nahda International Academy has characterized its course modules and instructional courses keeping in view the need of the attendees.
Training at the Timings that Suit Learners Best
At Nahda International Academy CATIA training is led amid day-time classes, weekend classes, night group classes and quick track instructional courses. Nahda International Academy is the biggest CATIA training center with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities and the choices of opting for multiple courses . Nahda International Academy prepares thousands of aspirants for CATIA at reasonable fees that is customized keeping in mind training and course content requirement of each attendee.
Nahda International Academy is one of the best training institute for CATIA with 100% placement support. Nahda International Academy has well defined course modules and training sessions for students. At Nahda International Academy CATIA training is conducted during day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
Course Content Covered in CATIA Training Course
CATIA Course Contents
• Introduction to CATIA V5R21
• CATIA V5 Workbenches
• System Requirements
• Getting Started with CATIA V5R21
• Important Terms and Definitions
• Understanding the Functions of Mouse Buttons
• Hot Keys
• Color Scheme
Drawing Sketches in the Sketcher Workbench-I
• The Sketcher Workbench
• Starting a New File
• Invoking the Sketcher Workbench
• Invoking the Sketcher Workbench Using the Sketch Tool
• Invoking the Sketcher Workbench Using the Positioned Sketch Tool
• Setting the Sketcher Workbench
• Modifying Units
• Modifying Grid Settings
• Understanding Sketcher Terms
• Specification Tree
• Snap to Point
• Construction/Standard Element
• Select Toolbar
• Inferencing Lines
• Drawing Sketches Using Sketcher Tools
• Drawing Display Tools
Drawing Sketches in the Sketcher Workbench-II
• Other Sketching Tools in the Sketcher Workbench
• Editing and Modifying Sketches
• Constraining Sketches and Creating Base Features
• Constraining Sketches
• Concept of Constrained Sketches
• Applying Geometrical Constraints
• Analyzing and Deleting Over-Defined Constraints
• Exiting the Sketcher Workbench
• Creating Base Features by Extrusion
• Creating Base Features By Revolving Sketches
• Dynamically Rotating the View of the Model
• Modifying the View Orientation
• Display Modes of the Model
• Creating Sections Dynamically
• Assigning a Material to the Model
Reference Elements and Sketch-Based Features
• Importance of Sketching Planes
• Reference Elements
• Other Sketch-Based Features
Creating Dress-Up and Hole Features
• Advanced Modeling Tools
• Editing Features of a Model
• Measuring Elements
Transformation Features and Advanced Modeling Tools-I
• Transformation Features
• Working With Additional Bodies
• Adding Stiffeners to a Model
• Generating Solid Combine
Advanced Modeling Tools-II
• Advanced Modeling Tools
Editing and Modifying Surfaces
• FTP From
• FTP To
• Surface Operations
• Solidifying Surface Models
• Assembly Modeling
• Creating Bottom-up Assemblies
• Creating Top-down Assemblies
• Editing Assemblies
Working with the Drafting Workbench-I
• The Drafting Workbench
• Type of Views
• Generating Drawing Views
• Generating the Exploded View
• Working with Interactive Drafting in CATIA V5
• Editing and Modifying Drawing Views
• Modifying the Hatch Pattern of Section Views
Working with the Drafting Workbench-II
• Inserting Sheets in the Current File
• Inserting the Frame and the Title Block
• Adding Annotations to the Drawing Views
• Editing Annotations
• Generating the Bill of Material (BOM)
• Generating Balloons
Working with Sheet Metal Components
• The Sheet metal Component
• Setting Sheet Metal Parameters
• Introduction to Sheet Metal Walls
• Creating Extrusions
• Creating Swept Walls
• Creating a Bend
• Bend From Flat
• Folding and Unfolding Sheet Metal Parts
• Creating Flat Patterns of Sheet Metal Components
• Viewing a Sheet Metal Component in Multiple Windows
• Using Views Management
Top 20 Reasons to Choose Nahda International Academy for CATIA Training
• CATIA training is designed according to current IT market.
• Offer the best CATIA training and placement with well defined training modules and course sessions.
• Facilitate regular, weekend and customized CATIA training .
• One of the biggest team of Certified Expert Trainers with 5 to 15 years of Real Industry Experience.
• Mentors of CATIA training helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
• Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipments.
• 24×7 Lab Facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
• Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, Digital Pads.
• Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
• Free of Cost Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills.
• Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
• Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
• Hostel Facilities available for CATIA Training students.
• Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
• Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
• Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical’s(Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
• The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
• One-on-One attention by instructors.
• Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
• Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking
Nahda International Academy Trainer’s Profile for CATIA Training
Nahda International Academy ‘S CATIA Trainers are:
• Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
• Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
• Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies etc.
• Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
• Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after CATIA Training
Nahda International Academy ‘S Placement Assistance
• Nahda International Academy is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
• Nahda International Academy helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
• Nahda International Academy conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
• Nahda International Academy has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.
Nahda International Academy CATIA Course Duration and Course Fee
• Fast Track Training Program – 5 Days – 7+ hours daily – Contact Us
• Regular Classes – 1 Months – 2+ Hours Daily – (Morning, Afternoon, Evening)
• Weekend Training Classes – 2 Months – 3+ Hours Daily (Saturday, Sunday)
CATIA Training Courses in Other Branches