Cloud Computing Training
Nahda International Academy offers the best cloud computing training that is fully based on current industry trends, parameters and standards that equip attendees to get quick jobs at different MNCs. Nahda International Academy provides best cloud computing training . Nahda International Academy has earned the reputation of being one of the most reliable cloud computing training institutes bringing the participants a hands-on practical skills and the necessary job assistance right from the basics to the advanced level spring training courses.
World-Class Training Structure
At the institute, each and every module of cloud computing training has been structured by the well-known specialists within the industry and corporate professionals with more than 7+ years of vast experience in conducting real-time cloud computing projects. Nahda International Academy actualizes a mix of scholastic learning and handy sessions to give the learners ideal presentation that guides them well in their conversion from gullible learners into proven experts.
At Nahda International Academy well-equipped Cloud Computing Training Center Aspirants Learn the Skills for:
• Cloud Computing Course Contents
• Building and Installing Applications
• Transitioning to Objective-C
• Interface Builder: Xcode’s GUI for GUIs
• Introduction to UI Kit
• Text Views
• Navigation Bars and Controllers
• Transition Animations
• Action Sheets and Alerts
• Table Views and Controllers
• Status Bar Manipulation
The Training Meets the Criteria of The Most Contemporary Requirements
Cloud computing training has been planned according to most recent industry patterns and remembering the propelled cloud computing course substance and syllabus taking into account the expert level necessities of the learners; helping them to get position in Multinational organizations and accomplish their vocation objectives. Nahda International Academy is the greatest cloud computing institute with cutting edge base and labs and the alternatives of selecting numerous courses . Nahda International Academy makes ready a large number of wannabes for Cloud Computing at sensible expenses that is modified remembering training and course content prerequisite of every participant.
Learning by Doing is the Policy that is Strictly Followed
Cloud Computing instructional class includes “Learning by Doing” utilizing cutting edge base for performing hands-on activities and true reenactments. This broad hands-on involvement in Cloud Computing guarantees that you ingest the information and aptitudes that you apply at work after your placement in an MNC. Nahda International Academy is one of the best Cloud Computing training organizations with 100% job support. Nahda International Academy has characterized its course modules and instructional courses keeping in view the need of the attendees.
Training at the Timings that Suit Learners Best
At Nahda International Academy Cloud Computing training is led amid day-time classes, weekend classes, night group classes and quick track instructional courses. Nahda International Academy is the biggest Cloud Computing training center with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities and the choices of opting for multiple courses . Nahda International Academy prepares thousands of aspirants for Cloud Computing at reasonable fees that is customized keeping in mind training and course content requirement of each attendee.
Nahda International Academy is one of the best training institute for cloud computing with 100% placement support. Nahda International Academy has well defined course modules and training sessions for students. At Nahda International Academy Cloud Computing training is conducted during day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
Course Content Covered in Cloud Computing Training Course
Introduction to Cloud Computing
• Defining cloud computing
• Components of a computing cloud
• Differentiating types of clouds: public, private, hybrid
• Delivering services from the cloud
• Categorizing service types
• Comparing vendor cloud products: Amazon, Google, Microsoft and others
Adopting the Cloud
• Key drivers of cloud computing solutions
• Instantaneous provisioning of computing resources
• Handling varied loads with elasticity and seamless scalability
• Tapping into an infinite storage capacity
• Cost-effective pay-as-you-use billing models
• Evaluating barriers to cloud computing
• Handling sensitive data
• Aspects of cloud security
• Assessing governance solutions
Exploiting Software as a Service ( SaaS )
• Characterizing SaaS
• Minimizing the need for local hardware and software
• Streamlining administration with centralized installation and updates
• Optimizing cost and performance with the ability to scale on demand
• Comparing service scenarios
• Improving collaboration with business productivity tools
• Simplifying business process creation by integrating existing components
• Inspecting SaaS technologies
Deploying Web applications
• Implementing Web services: SOAP, REST
• Choosing a development platform
Delivering Platform as a Service (PaaS)
• Exploring the technical foundation for PaaS
• Specifying the components of PaaS
• Analyzing vendor PaaS provisions
• Selecting an appropriate implementation
• Building services with solution stacks
• Evaluating the architecture of vendor specific platforms
• Becoming familiar with service platform tools
• Leveraging the power of scalable middleware
• Managing cloud storage
• Controlling unstructured data in the cloud
• Deploying relational databases in the cloud
• Improving data availability
• Employing support services
• Testing in the cloud
• Monitoring cloud-based services
• Analyzing portability across platforms
Deploying Infrastructure as a Service ( IaaS )
• Enabling technologies
• Scalable server clusters
• Achieving transparency with platform virtualization
• Elastic storage devices
• Accessing IaaS
• Provisioning servers on demand
• Handling dynamic and static IP addresses
• Tools and support for management and monitoring
Building a Business Case
• Calculating the financial implications
• Analyzing current and future computing requirements
• Comparing in-house facilities to the cloud
• Estimating economic factors downstream
• Preserving business continuity
• Selecting appropriate service-level agreements
• Safeguarding access to assets in the cloud
• Security, availability and disaster recovery strategies
Migrating to the Cloud
• Technical considerations
• Rearchitecting applications for the cloud
• Integrating the cloud with existing applications
• Avoiding vendor lock-in
• Planning the migration
• Incremental vs
• one-step solution
• Selecting a vendor
• Establishing staff skill requirements
Top 20 Reasons to Choose Nahda International Academy for Cloud Computing Training
• Cloud Computing training is designed according to current IT market.
• Offer the best Cloud Computing training and placement with well defined training modules and course sessions.
• Facilitate regular, weekend and customized Cloud Computing Course .
• One of the biggest team of Certified Expert Trainers with 5 to 15 years of Real Industry Experience.
• Mentors of Cloud Computing training helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
• Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipments.
• 24×7 Lab Facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
• Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, Digital Pads.
• Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
• Free of Cost Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills.
• Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
• Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
• Hostel Facilities available for CCloud Computing Training studentsC.
• Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
• Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
• Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical’s(Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
• The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
• One-on-One attention by instructors.
• Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
• Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
Nahda International Academy Trainer’s Profile for Cloud Computing Training
Nahda International Academy Cloud Computing Trainers are:
• Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
• Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
• Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies etc.
• Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
• Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies. Placement Assistance after Cloud Computing Training Nahda International Academy Placement Assistance
• Nahda International Academy is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
• Nahda International Academy helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
• Nahda International Academy conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
• Nahda International Academy has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.
Nahda International Academy Cloud Computing Course Duration and Course Fee
• Fast Track Training Program – 5 Days – 7+ hours daily – Contact Us
• Regular Classes – 1 Months – 2+ Hours Daily – (Morning, Afternoon, Evening)
• Weekend Training Classes – 2 Months – 3+ Hours Daily (Saturday, Sunday)
Cloud Computing Training Courses in Other Branches