Embedded System with 8051 Training
Nahda International Academy provides Embedded System 8051 training based on current industry standards that helps attendees to secure placements in their dream jobs at MNCs. Nahda International Academy Provides Embedded System 8051 Training. Nahda International Academy is one of the most credible Embedded System 8051 training institutes offering hands on practical knowledge and full job assistance with basic as well as advanced level Embedded System 8051 training courses. At Nahda International Academy Embedded System 8051 Course is conducted by subject specialist corporate professionals with 7+ years of experience in managing real-time Embedded System 8051 projects. Nahda International Academy implements a blend of academic learning and practical sessions to give the student optimum exposure that aids in the transformation of naive students into thorough professionals that are easily recruited within the industry.
At Nahda International Academy well-equipped Embedded System 8051 training center aspirants learn the skills for Introduction to Embedded System (8051), Type of Microcontroller, Classification based on architecture, Function of SFR, Embedded System 8051 on real time projects along with Embedded System 8051 placement training. Embedded System 8051 Training in Delhi has been designed as per latest industry trends and keeping in mind the advanced Embedded System 8051 course content and syllabus based on the professional requirement of the student; helping them to get placement in Multinational companies and achieve their career goals.
Nahda International Academy is the biggest Embedded System 8051 training center with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities and the options of opting for multiple courses at Location. Nahda International Academy prepares thousands of aspirants for Embedded System 8051 at reasonable fees that is customized keeping in mind training and course content requirement of each attendee.
Embedded System 8051 training course involves “Learning by Doing” using state-of-the-art infrastructure for performing hands-on exercises and real-world simulations. This extensive hands-on experience in Embedded System 8051 training ensures that you absorb the knowledge and skills that you will need to apply at work after your placement in an MNC.
Nahda International Academy is one of the Embedded System 8051 training institutes with 100% placement support. Nahda International Academy has well defined course modules and training sessions for students. At Nahda International Academy Embedded System 8051 training is conducted during day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
Course Content and Syllabus for Embedded System 8051 Training
Embedded System 8051 Course Contents
- INTRODUCTION TO EMBEDDED SYSTEM
- History & need of Embedded System
- Basic components of Embedded System
- Hardware Classification of Embedded System
- Programming Language Classification of Embedded System
- Advantage & Disadvantage of Low level & High level programming language of Embedded System
MICROPROCESSOR & MICROCONTROLLER CLASSIFICATION
- Difference between Microprocessor & Microcontroller
- Classification based on architecture
- Classification based on Instruction Set
- Type of Microcontroller
- Memory Classification
INTRODUCTION TO 8051 MICROCONTROLLER
- Introduction of ATMEL 8051 family
- Block diagram description of AT89C51
- Special feature of AT89c51
- Pin description of AT89c51
REGISTERS & MEMORY OF AT89C51
- Description of RAM
- Description of CPU Registers
- Function of SFR
ASSEMBLY LANGUAGE PROGRAMMING OF AT89C51
- Addressing Modes of AT89c51
- Directives of Assembly Language
- Data Transfer Instruction
- Jump Instruction
- Arithmetic Instruction
- Logical Instruction
- Branching Instruction
- INTERFACING OF LED
Introduction of LED’s
- Interfacing Circuit Description of LED’s
- Programming of LED’s Interfacing
- INTERFACING OF SEVEN SEGMENT DISPLAY
Introduction to 7 Segment Display
- Types of 7 Segment Display
- Interfacing Circuit Description of 7 Segment Display
- Programming of 7 Segment Display Interfacing
INTERFACING OF LCD
- Introduction to 16 x 2 LCD
- Commands of 16 x 2 LCD
- Interfacing Circuit Description of 16 x 2 LCD
- Programming of 16 x 2 LCD
INTERFACING OF SWITCHES & KEYBOARD MATRIX
- Introduction to Switches & Keyboard Matrix
- Interfacing Circuit of Switches & Keyboard Matrix
- Programming of Keyboard Matrix & Switches
- Controlling of LED’s by using Switches
- Key board Matrix & LCD Interfacing Program
INTERFACING OF MOTORS
- Introduction to Motors
- Types of Motors used in Embedded System
- Programming & Controlling of Motors in Embedded System
TIMERS & COUNTER PROGRAMMING
- Introduction to Timer & Counter
- Difference between Timer and Counter
- Description of SFR associated with Timer & Counter
- Programming of Timer & Counter
SERIAL COMMUNICATION PROGRAMMING
- Introduction to Serial Communication
- Types of Serial Communication
- Description of SFR associated with Serial Communication
- Introduction & Interfacing of UART
- Programming of UART
INTERRUPT DRIVEN PROGRAMMING
- Introduction to Interrupts
- Types of Interrupts
- Programming of Software & Hardware Interrupts
INTERFACING OF ADC
- Introduction to ADC
- Interfacing circuit of ADC
- Working & Interfacing of Temperature Sensor (DS1621 & LM35)
INTERFACING OF EXTERNAL MEMORY
- Introduction to External Memory Interfacing
- Introduction to I2C Protocol
- Using I2C library to read/write External Memory
INTRODUCTION OF EMBEDDED C
- Introduction to Embedded C
- Different between C & Embedded C
- Data type of Embedded C
- Operators of Embedded C
- Statements & loops of Embedded C
INTERWORKING OF ASSEMBLY & EMBEDDED C
- Inline Function
- Inline Assembly Routines
PROGRAMMING & INTERFACING USING EMBEDDED C
- Programming of Timer & Counter
- Programming of Serial Port
- Programming of Interrupt
- LCD Interfacing
- Motor Interfacing
- Key board Matrix Interfacing
INTRODUCTION TO VHDL
- Need, Scope, Use and history of VHDL
- Application of VHDL in market and industries
- Special features of this language
- Design Process and Steps
- Design Simulation and Design Synthesis
- Design Methodology
- VHDL Modeling Styles
- Discussion on VHDL and other languages
- Data Types in VHDL
- Objects in VHDL
- Operators in VHDL
CONDITIONAL STATEMENTS AND LOOPS IN VHDL
- With select statements
- When else statements
- If statement
- Case statement
- Loops in VHDL
STRUCTURAL STYLE & SUBPROGRAMS
- Benefits of Structural Style
- Structural Style of Modeling
Top 20 Reasons to Choose Nahda International Academy for Embedded System 8051 Training
- Embedded System 8051 training is designed according to current IT market.
- Offer the Embedded System 8051 training and placement with well defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized Embedded System 8051 training .
- One of the biggest team of Certified Expert Trainers with 5 to 15 years of Real Industry Experience.
- Mentors of Embedded System 8051 training in Delhi helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipments.
- 24×7 Lab Facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, Digital Pads.
- Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
- Free of Cost Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills.
- Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel Facilities available for Embedded System 8051 Training students.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical’s(Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
Nahda International Academy Trainer’s Profile for Embedded System 8051 Training
Nahda International Academy Embedded System 8051 Trainers are:
- Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies etc.
- Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
- Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after Embedded System 8051 Training
Nahda International Academy Placement Assistance
- Nahda International Academy is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Nahda International Academy helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- Nahda International Academy conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- Nahda International Academy has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.
Nahda International Academy Course duration for Embedded System 8051 Training
- Fast Track Training Program (6+ hours daily)
- Regular Classes(Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Training Classes(Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
Embedded System 8051 Training Courses in Other Branches