Embedded System with AVR Training
Nahda International Academy offers the EMBEDDED SYSTEM AVR training that is fully based on current industry trends, parameters and standards that equip attendees to get quick jobs at different MNCs. Nahda International AcademyProvides EMBEDDED SYSTEM AVR training . Nahda International Academyhas earned the reputation of being one of the most reliable EMBEDDED SYSTEM AVR training institutes bringing the participants a hands-on practical skills and the necessary job assistance right from the basics to the advanced level spring training courses.
World-Class Training Structure
At the institute, each and every module of EMBEDDED SYSTEM AVR training has been structured by the well-known specialists within the industry and corporate professionals with more than 7+ years of vast experience in conducting real-time EMBEDDED SYSTEM AVR projects. Nahda International Academyactualizes a mix of scholastic learning and handy sessions to give the learners ideal presentation that guides them well in their conversion from gullible learners into proven experts.
At Nahda International Academy well-equipped EMBEDDED SYSTEM AVR Training Center Aspirants Learn the Skills for:
- Embedded System AVR Course Contents
- CLASSIFICATION OF MICROPROCESSOR & MICROCONTROLLER
- BRIEF INTRODUCTION TO COMPUTER ARCHITECTURE
- COMPUTER LANGUAGES
- EMBEDDED DEVELOPMENT TOOLS
- INTRODUCTION OF EMBEDDED C
- Control Statement and Loops
- BASIC ELECTRONICS
- TYPES OF MOTORS
- MOTOR CONTROLLING CIRCUITS IC&S
The Training Meets the Criteria of The Most Contemporary Requirements
EMBEDDED SYSTEM AVR training has been planned according to most recent industry patterns and remembering the propelled EMBEDDED SYSTEM AVR course substance and syllabus taking into account the expert level necessities of the learners; helping them to get position in Multinational organizations and accomplish their vocation objectives. Nahda International Academyis the greatest EMBEDDED SYSTEM AVR institute with cutting edge base and labs and the alternatives of selecting numerous courses at Location. Nahda International Academy
Makes ready a large number of wannabes for EMBEDDED SYSTEM AVR at sensible expenses that are modified remembering training and course content prerequisite of every participant.
Learning by Doing is the Policy that is Strictly Followed
EMBEDDED SYSTEM AVR instructional class includes “Learning by Doing” utilizing cutting edge base for performing hands-on activities and true reenactments. This broad hands-on involvement in EMBEDDED SYSTEM AVR guarantees that you ingest the information and aptitudes that you apply at work after your placement in an MNC. Nahda International Academy is one of the EMBEDDED SYSTEM AVR training organizations with 100% job support. Nahda International Academyhas characterized its course modules and instructional courses keeping in view the need of the attendees.
Training at the Timings that Suit Learners
At Nahda International AcademyEMBEDDED SYSTEM AVR training is led amid day-time classes, weekend classes, night group classes and quick track instructional courses. Nahda International Academyis the biggest EMBEDDED SYSTEM AVR training center with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities and the choices of opting for multiple courses at Location. Nahda International Academy prepares thousands of aspirants for EMBEDDED SYSTEM AVR at reasonable fees that is customized keeping in mind training and course content requirement of each attendee.
Nahda International Academyis one of the traininginstitutes for EMBEDDED SYSTEM AVR with 100% placement support. APTRON has well defined course modules and training sessions for students. At Nahda International AcademyEMBEDDED SYSTEM AVR training is conducted during day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
Course Content Covered in EMBEDDED SYSTEM AVR Training Course
Embedded System AVR Course Contents
- INTRODUCTION TO EMBEDDED SYSTEM
- History & need of Embedded System
- Basic components of Embedded System
- Hardware Classification of Embedded System
- Programming Language Classification of Embedded System
- Advantage & Disadvantage of Low level & High level programming language of Embedded System
CLASSIFICATION OF MICROPROCESSOR & MICROCONTROLLER
- Difference between Microprocessor & Microcontroller
- Classification based on architecture
- Classification based on Instruction Set
- Type of Microcontroller
- Memory Classification
BRIEF INTRODUCTION TO COMPUTER ARCHITECTURE
- Classification of Von-Neumann and Hardware Architecture
- Difference between RISC and CISC
- Memory Classification (Primary & Secondary)
- Low Level Languages
- Middle Level Language
- High Level Language
- Interaction of language with Compilers
EMBEDDED DEVELOPMENT TOOLS
INTRODUCTION OF EMBEDDED C
- Why C
- Benefits of C over Assembly
- Constants, Variables & Data Types
- Keywords & Identifiers
- Data type & its memory representation
- User Defined Data type (structure)
- Arithmetical Operator
- Logical Operator
- Bitwise Operators
Control Statement and Loops
- Do While
- Introduction to Preprocessor Directives
- Assembly within C (Inline Assembly)
TYPES OF MOTORS
- AC motor
- DC motor
- Stepper motor
- Servo motor
- DC geared motor
MOTOR CONTROLLING CIRCUITS IC&S
- LM358(dual op- amp)
- LM35(Temperature sensor)
- L293D(dual H-bridge IC)
- 805(Voltage regulator)
PIN DESCRIPTION & ARCHITECTURE OF AVR MICROCONTROLLER
MEMORY ARCHITECTURE OF ATMEGA16
- Pattern generation using led panel
- To move data on LCD in 8-bit
- To move data on LCD in 4-bit
- To display data on both rows in 4 and 8-bit Mode
- Scrolling message display on LCD in 4 and 8 bits Mode.
SWITCH & KEYPAD INTERFACING
- Introduction to Switches & Keyboard Matrix
- Interfacing Circuit of Switches & Keyboard Matrix
- Programming of Keyboard Matrix & Switches
- Controlling of LED’s by using Switches
- Key board Matrix & LCD Interfacing Program
- Timer0/Timer1/Timer2 Programming
- PWM using Timers
- Timer Interrupts Programming
- External Hardware Interrupts Programming
- Interrupt Priority
- Interfacing with PC using UART/RS232
- Interfacing with PC using UART/RS232 with Interrupts
- To display digital data on LED
- To display digital data on LCD
- Introduction to Sensing Devices
- IR Sensor Interfacing
- Temperature Sensor Interfacing
- DS1307 RTC Interfacing using I2C protocol
- Serial Communication with PC in Master & Slave Mode using SPI Protocol.
Top 20 Reasons to Choose Nahda International Academy for Embedded System AVR Training
- Embedded System AVR training is designed according to current IT market.
- Offer the Embedded System AVR training and placement with well defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized Embedded System AVR Course.
- One of the biggest team of Certified Expert Trainers with 5 to 15 years of Real Industry Experience.
- Mentors of Embedded System AVR training helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipments.
- 24×7 Lab Facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, Digital Pads.
- Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
- Free of Cost Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills.
- Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel Facilities available for Embedded System AVR Training students.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical’s (Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
Nahda International Academy Trainer’s Profile for Embedded System AVR Training
Nahda International Academy Embedded System AVR Trainers are:
- Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies etc.
- Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
- Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after Embedded System AVR Training
Nahda International Academy Placement Assistance
- Nahda International Academyis the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Nahda International Academyhelps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- Nahda International Academyconducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- Nahda International Academyhas prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.
Nahda International Academy EMBEDDED SYSTEM AVR Course Duration and Course Fee
- Fast Track Training Program – 5 Days – 7+ hours daily – Contact Us
- Regular Classes – 1 Months – 2+ Hours Daily – (Morning, Afternoon, Evening)
- Weekend Training Classes – 2 Months – 3+ Hours Daily (Saturday, Sunday)
Embedded System AVR Training Courses in Other Branches