ERP SAP HANA Training
Nahda International Academy provides Best ERP SAP HANA (high-performance analytic appliance) training based on current industry standards that helps attendees to secure placements in their dream jobs at MNCs. APTRON Provides Best ERP SAP HANA Training . Nahda International Academy is one of the most credible ERP SAP HANA training institutes offering hands on practical knowledge and full job assistance with basic as well as advanced level ERP SAP HANA training courses. At Nahda International ERP SAP HANA training course is conducted by subject specialist corporate professionals with 7+ years of experience in managing real-time ERP SAP HANA projects. Nahda International implements a blend of a ERP SAP HANA emic learning and practical sessions to give the student optimum exposure that aids in the transformation of naïve students into thorough professionals that are easily recruited within the industry.
At Nahda’s International Academy well-equipped ERP SAP HANA training center aspirants learn the skills for ERP landscape transformation set-up, Configure ERP SAP HANA load controller on ERP SAP HANA system, Installing Sybase components, Configure ERP SAP HANA load controller on ERP SAP HANA system, Trigger Based Replication, Data Provision Options, Relational Reporting on HANA Training on real time projects along with ERP SAP HANA placement training. ERP SAP HANA Training has been designed as per latest industry trends and keeping in mind the advanced ERP SAP HANA course content and syllabus based on the professional requirement of the student; helping them to get placement in Multinational companies and achieve their career goals.
Nahda International Academy is the biggest ERP SAP HANA training center with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities and the options of opting for multiple courses at Location. Nahda International Academy prepares thousands of aspirants for ERP SAP HANA at reasonable fees that is customized keeping in mind training and course content requirement of each attendee.
ERP SAP HANA training course involves “Learning by Doing” using state-of-the-art infrastructure for performing hands-on exercises and real-world simulations. This extensive hands-on experience in ERP SAP HANA training ensures that you absorb the knowledge and skills that you will need to apply at work after your placement in an MNC.
Nahda International Academy, is one of the best ERP SAP HANA training institute with 100% placement support. APTRON has well defined course modules and training sessions for students. At Nahda International Academy ERP SAP HANA training is conducted during day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
ERP SAP HANA training course content and Syllabus
ERP SAP HANA Introduction and Architecture
- ERP SAP HANA Overview
- ERP In-Memory Computing Overview
- ERP SAP HANA Features
- Look and feel of ERP SAP HANA
- ERP SAP HANA Architecture
- ERP SAP HANA Landscape
- Structure of ERP in-memory Computing studio
- Row store and column store Architecture
- Multi Version Currency Control ( MVCC )
- Persistence Layer in In-memory Computing Engine
- Back up &Recovery
- Distributed System
- Data Provisioning options in ERP SAP HANA
- Reporting options on ERP SAP HANA
- Security options in HANA
- ERP SAP HANA Appliance Model
- How ERP SAP HANA Appliance is delivered
- Sizing Considerations
- ERP SAP HANA – Licensing Options
- ERP SAP HANA Project Implementation
- Overview: Key Activities
- Key Roles
- Key Points to keep in mind
- Modeling Overview
- ERP SAP HANA Studio Features
- Information Modeler Overview
- Installation and Configuration of HANA Studio
- Prerequisites for Modeling
- Modeling Considerations
- Levels of Modeling
- Attribute Views
- Analytic Views
- Modeling Considerations
- Joins: Different types and when to use what.
- Where Class Vs Constraint Filters
- HANA Studio Preview(use with Caution)
- Impact of Query Execution
- Modeling Suggestions
- Troubleshooting Modeling Issues
- Export and Import Models
Reporting on HANA with BI 4.0
- HANA Reporting Layer & Connectivity Options
- Reporting on HANA Clients
- Reporting on HANA Open Interfaces
- Prerequisites for reporting on ERP SAP HANA
- IMDB client installation
- Setting up new connection
- ERP Business Objects BI4.0:Overview & tool comparison
- Analytical Reporting on HANA
- Relational Reporting on HANA
- Reporting on HANA Demo Included
- Native Excel Interface via ODBO
- ERP Business Object Analysis(Office Edition)
- ERP Business Object Explorer
- Semantic Layer Approach
- IDT Vs Universe Designer
- ERP BOBJ Web I
- ERP BOBJ Xcelsius
- ERP Crystal Reports
- Enterprise Vs 2011
- Front end tool reporting considerations on top of HANA
- Troubleshooting common reporting issues
Advanced Data Modeling with SQL Script
- Modeling Overview
- Calculation View :Overview & Types
- SQL Script :Motivation
- SQL Script: Overview
- SQL Script Processing
- Data Type Extensions
- Scalar Data type
- Table type
- Functional Extension
- Procedure Calls
- Implementing Functional logic
- SQL Script/Built in Function
- Debugging and troubleshooting SQL Script
- Restrictions for SQL Statement
Data Provisioning: Data Services
- Data Provisioning :Overview
- Data Provision Options
- Trigger Based Replication
- ETL-Based Replication
- Log-Based Replication
- ERP Business Objects Data Services 4.0 and HANA
- ODP enabled Extractor Support in Data Services 4.0
- HANA and Data Service Process flow for ERP and non-ERP data
- How it works for ERP System
- How it works for Non-ERP System
- Advanced Data Service options
- Column tables creation
- Bulk loader options & config
- Bulk extracting options & config
- Log based replication overview
- Technical system landscape
- User administration
- Installing log based replication
- Updating the ERP host agent on source system
- Installing Sybase components
- Deploying the ERP SAP HANA load controller and related components
- Configuring log based replication
- Configure ERP SAP HANA load controller on ERP SAP HANA system
- Initializing replication using ERP SAP HANA system
- Initializing replication using ERP SAP HANA load controller
ERP SAP HANA 6: DATA PROVISIONING: ERP LANDSCAPE TRANSFORMATION (SLT)
- Data provisioning overview
- ERP landscape transformation set-up
- Options for SLT landscape installation
- Post installation stem
- Concept of SLT replication
- Architecture and key building block
- Technical requirement and system set-up information for LT replication server
- Key benefits of LT replicating server
- Transformational capabilities
- Security and user management in HANA
- Creation of users
- Creation of roles
- Assignment privileges to roles
- Assignment of users to roles
Top 20 Reasons to Choose Nahda International Academy for ERP SAP HANA Training
- ERP SAP HANA training is designed according to current IT market.
- Offer the best ERP SAP HANA training and placement with well defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized ERP SAP HANA training .
- One of the biggest team of Certified Expert Trainers with 5 to 15 years of Real Industry Experience.
- Mentors of ERP SAP HANA training in Delhi helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipments.
- 24×7 Lab Facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, Digital Pads.
- Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
- Free of Cost Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills.
- Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel Facilities available for ERP SAP HANA Training students.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical’s(Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
Nahda International Academy Trainer’s Profile for ERP SAP HANA Training
Nahda’s International Academy ERP SAP HANA Trainers are:
- Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, ERPient, Agilent Technologies etc.
- Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
- Are well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after ERP SAP HANA Training
Nahda’s International Academy Placement Assistance
- Nahda International Academy is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Nahda International Academy helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- Nahda International Academy conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- Nahda International Academy has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.
Nahda International Academy Course duration for ERP SAP HANA Training
- Fast Track Training Program (6+ hours daily)
- Regular Classes (Morning, Day time & Evening)
Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)