Linux Kernel and device Development Training
Nahda International Academy provides Best Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development training based on current industry standards that helps attendees to secure placements in their dream jobs at MNCs. Nahda International Academy Provides Best Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development Training . Nahda International Academy is one of the most credible Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development training institutes offering hands on practical knowledge and full job assistance with basic as well as advanced level Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development training courses. At Nahda International Academy Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development training is conducted by subject specialist corporate professionals with 7+ years of experience in managing real-time Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development projects. Nahda International Academy implements a blend of academic learning and practical sessions to give the student optimum exposure that aids in the transformation of naïve students into thorough professionals that are easily recruited within the industry.
At Nahda International Academy’s well-equipped Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development training center aspirants learn the skills for Introduction to Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development, The Process, Process Descriptor and the Task Structure, Allocating the Process Descriptor, storing the Process Descriptor, process State, Manipulating the Current Process State, Process Context, Copy-on-Write, Forking, vfork(), Kernel Threads, Process Scheduling, System Calls, The Virtual File system, Interrupts and Interrupt Handlers, An Introduction to Kernel Synchronization, Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development on real time projects along with Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development placement training. Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development Training has been designed as per latest industry trends and keeping in mind the advanced Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development course content and syllabus based on the professional requirement of the student helping them to get placement in Multinational companies and achieve their career goals.
Nahda International Academy is the biggest Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development training center with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities and the options of opting for multiple courses . Nahda International Academy prepares thousands of aspirants for Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development at reasonable fees that is customized keeping in mind training and course content requirement of each attendee.
Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development training course involves “Learning by Doing” using state-of-the-art infrastructure for performing hands-on exercises and real-world simulations. This extensive hands-on experience in Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development training ensures that you absorb the knowledge and skills that you will need to apply at work after your placement in an MNC.
Nahda International Academy is one of the best Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development training institute with 100% placement support. Nahda International Academy has well defined course modules and training sessions for students. At Nahda International Academy Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development training is conducted during day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
Course Content and Syllabus for Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development Training
Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development Course Contents
• The Process
• Process Descriptor and the Task Structure
• Allocating the Process Descriptor
• Storing the Process Descriptor
• Process State
• Manipulating the Current Process State
• Process Context
• Kernel Threads
• Linux’s Process Scheduler Policy
• I/O-Bound Versus Processor-Bound Processes
• Process Priority
• Time slice
• The Scheduling Policy in Action
• The Linux Scheduling Algorithm Scheduler Classes
• Process Scheduling in Unix Systems
• Fair Scheduling
• The Scheduler Entry Point
• Wait Queues
• Waking Up
• Preemption and Context Switching
• System Calls
• Examples of system calls
• Examples of Standard APIs
• System call Implementation
• API-system Call-OS relationship
• Types of system calls
• Processor Affinity System Calls
• Yielding Processor Time
• Communicating with the Kernel
• APIs, POSIX, and the C Library
• Accessing the System Call from User-Space
• Getting Pages
• Getting Zeroed Pages
• Freeing Pages
• gfp_mask Flags
• Action Modifiers
• Zone Modifiers
• Type Flags
• Slab Layer
• Design of the Slab Layer
• Slab Allocator Interface
• Allocating from the Cache
• The Process Address Space
The Virtual File system
• Common File system Interface
• File system Abstraction Layer
• Unix File systems
• VFS Objects and Their Data Structures
• The Superblock Object
• Superblock Operations
• The Inode Object
• Inode Operations
• The Dentry Object
• The File Object
• File Operations
• Data Structures Associated with File systems
• Data Structures Associated with a Process
Interrupts and Interrupt Handlers
• Top Halves verses Bottom Halves
• Registering an interrupt handler
• Interrupt context
An Introduction to Kernel Synchronization
• Kernel Synchronization Methods
• Spin locks
• Reader-writer locks
Timers and Time Management
• Hardware clocks and timers
LINUX DEVICE DRIVER
• Role of Device Driver
• types of Device driver
• loadable modules and its benefits
• Functions used to load and unload modules
• Passing parameters to a loadable module
Writing a device Driver Program
• Important header files
• Writing a simple module
• Compiling and loading modules
• Device information in /proc
• Character driver
• character driver basics
• major and minor numbers
• creating device files with mknod
• registering a character device driver
• Hand- on Practice
• Character Device Driver writing
• Userspace interaction
• Proc/sys model
• LCD implementation
• Understanding the serial device driver
• Introduction to RTOS
• What is Real Time System?
• Requirements of Real time System
• Hard Real-time Systems and Soft Real-time Systems
• What is a task creation?
• Unitask approach Vs multitask approach
• Task states
• Multitasking Kernel
• Context switch
• Priority based scheduling
• Round Robin scheduling
• Task states
• Task hooks
• Task synchronization
Top 20 Reasons to Choose Nahda International Academy for Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development Training
• Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development training is designed according to current IT market.
• Offer the best Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development training and placement with well defined training modules and course sessions.
• Facilitate regular, weekend and customized Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development training .
• One of the biggest team of Certified Expert Trainers with 5 to 15 years of Real Industry Experience.
• Mentors of Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development training helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
• Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipments.
• 24×7 Lab Facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
• Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, Digital Pads.
• Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
• Free of Cost Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills.
• Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
• Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
• Hostel Facilities available for Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development Training students.
• Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
• Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
• Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical’s(Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
• The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
• One-on-One attention by instructors.
• Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
• Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
Nahda International Academy Trainer’s Profile for Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development Training
Nahda International Academy’s Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development Trainers are:
• Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
• Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
• Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies etc.
• Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
• Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development Training
Nahda International Academy’S Placement Assistance
• Nahda International Academy is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
• Nahda International Academy helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
• Nahda International Academy conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
• Nahda International Academy has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.
Nahda International Academy Course duration for Linux
Kernel and Device Driver Development Training
• Fast Track Training Program (6+ hours daily)
• Regular Classes (Morning, Day time & Evening)
• Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
Linux Kernel and Device Driver Development Training Courses in Other Branches