Linux System Programming Training
Nahda International Academy provides Best Linux System Programming training based on current industry standards that helps attendees to secure placements in their dream jobs at MNCs. Nahda International Academy Provides Best Linux System Programming Training . Nahda International Academy is one of the most credible Linux System Programming training institutes offering hands on practical knowledge and full job assistance with basic as well as advanced level Linux System Programming training courses. At Nahda International Academy Linux System Programming training course is conducted by subject specialist corporate professionals with 7+ years of experience in managing real-time Linux System Programming projects. Nahda International Academy implements a blend of academic learning and practical sessions to give the student optimum exposure that aids in the transformation of naïve students into thorough professionals that are easily recruited within the industry.
At Nahda International Academy’s well-equipped Linux System Programming training center aspirants learn the skills for Introduction to Linux System Programming, Introduction to C Programming, Introduction to ’C’, Control flow Statements in ‘C’, Functions, Arrays, Pointers, Pointers and functions, Structures, C preprocessor, Link List, Doubly Linked lists, Files and devices, Library functions, Low-level file access, Managing files, The standard I/O library, Formatted input and output, Signal, IPC (Inter Process communication), Socket Programming, Linux System Programming on real time projects along with Linux System Programming placement training. Linux System Programming Training has been designed as per latest industry trends and keeping in mind the advanced Linux System Programming course content and syllabus based on the professional requirement of the student; helping them to get placement in Multinational companies and achieve their career goals.
Nahda International Academy is the biggest Linux System Programming training center with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities and the options of opting for multiple courses . Nahda International Academy prepares thousands of aspirants for Linux System Programming at reasonable fees that is customized keeping in mind training and course content requirement of each attendee.
Linux System Programming training course involves “Learning by Doing” using state-of-the-art infrastructure for performing hands-on exercises and real-world simulations. This extensive hands-on experience in Linux System Programming training ensures that you absorb the knowledge and skills that you will need to apply at work after your placement in an MNC.
Nahda International Academy is one of the best Linux System Programming training institute with 100% placement support. Nahda International Academy has well defined course modules and training sessions for students. At Nahda International Academy Linux System Programming training is conducted during day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
Course Content and Syllabus for Linux System Programming Training
Linux System Programming Course Contents
• Introduction to C Programming
• Introduction to ’C’
• Control flow Statements in ‘C’
• Pointers and functions
• C preprocessor
• Link List, Doubly Linked lists
Introduction to operating system
• What Operating Systems Do
• Computer-System Organization
• Computer-System Architecture
• Operating-System Structure
• Operating-System Operations
• Process Management
• Memory Management
• Storage Management
• Protection and Security
• Types of kernel
Linux system Programming
• Files and devices
• Library functions
• Low-level file access
• Managing files
• The standard I/O library
• Formatted input and output
• The /proc file system
• What is a process
• Viewing processes
• Starting new process
• Duplicating a process image
• Programming example of using fork() system call
• Viewing the header file signal.h
• Signal handling
• Signal sending
• POSIX Signals API
• Programming example of signal handling related functions.
Posix threads programming
• Threads and Processes
• Creating Threads
• Synchronizing Threads
• Communicating Between Threads
• Programming example of using pthread related functions.
IPC (Inter Process communication)
• Discuss various IPC mechanisms (in brief)
• named pipes (FIFO)
System V-IPC (Inter Process communication)
• Understanding the Linux interface facilities
• Semaphores, for managing access to resources
• Using functions like semctl(), semget() , semopt().
• Shared memory, for highly efficient data sharing between programs
• Using functions like shmat(),shmctl(),shmdt(),shmget()
• Messaging, for an easy way of passing data between programs
• Using functions like msgget(),msgctl(),msgrcv(),msgsnd()
• What Is a Socket?
• Socket Connections
• Socket Attributes
• Socket Domains
• Socket Types
• Socket Protocols
• Creating a Socket
• Socket Addresses
• Naming a Socket
• Accepting Connections
• Requesting Connections
• Closing a Socket
• Programming example of creating local Client and Local Server using AF_UNIX
Top 20 Reasons to Choose Nahda International Academy for Linux System Programming Training
• Linux System Programming training is designed according to current IT market.
• Offer the best Linux System Programming training and placement with well defined training modules and course sessions.
• Facilitate regular, weekend and customized Linux System Programming training .
• One of the biggest team of Certified Expert Trainers with 5 to 15 years of Real Industry Experience.
• Mentors of Linux System Programming training helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
• Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipments.
• 24×7 Lab Facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
• Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, Digital Pads.
• Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
• Free of Cost Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills.
• Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
• Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
• Hostel Facilities available for Linux System Programming Training students.
• Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
• Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
• Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical’s(Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
• The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
• One-on-One attention by instructors.
• Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
• Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
Nahda International Academy Trainer’s Profile for Linux System Programming Training
NAHDA INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY’S Linux System Programming Trainers are:
• Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
• Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
• Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies etc.
• Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
• Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after Linux System Programming Training
Nahda International Academy’S Placement Assistance
• Nahda International Academy is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
• Nahda International Academy helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
• Nahda International Academy conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
• Nahda International Academy has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.
Nahda International Academy Course duration for Linux System Programming Training
• Fast Track Training Program (6+ hours daily)
• Regular Classes (Morning, Day time & Evening)
• Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
Linux System Programming Training Courses in Other Branches