Nahda International Academy provides Best Linux training based on current industry standards that helps attendees to secure placements in their dream jobs at MNCs. Nahda International Academy Provides Best Linux Training . Nahda International Academy is one of the most credible Linux training institutes offering hands on practical knowledge and full job assistance with basic as well as advanced level Linux training courses. At Nahda International Academy Linux training course is conducted by subject specialist corporate professionals with 7+ years of experience in managing real-time Linux projects. Nahda International Academy implements a blend of academic learning and practical sessions to give the student optimum exposure that aids in the transformation of naïve students into thorough professionals that are easily recruited within the industry.
At Nahda International Academy well-equipped Linux training center aspirants learn the skills for Linux Course Content, Linux basic concepts, File System Management, User management, Installation in Standalone Machine, Network file system (NFS), File transfer protocol on real time projects along with Linux placement training. Linux Training has been designed as per latest industry trends and keeping in mind the advanced Linux course content and syllabus based on the professional requirement of the student; helping them to get placement in Multinational companies and achieve their career goals.
Nahda International Academy is the biggest Linux training center with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities and the options of opting for multiple courses . Nahda International Academy prepares thousands of aspirants for Linux at reasonable fees that is customized keeping in mind training and course content requirement of each attendee.
Linux training course involves “Learning by Doing” using state-of-the-art infrastructure for performing hands-on exercises and real-world simulations. This extensive hands-on experience in Linux training ensures that you absorb the knowledge and skills that you will need to apply at work after your placement in an MNC.
Nahda International Academy is one of the best Linux training institute with 100% placement support. Nahda International Academy has well defined course modules and training sessions for students. At Nahda International Academy Linux training is conducted during day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
Linux course content and Syllabus
Linux Course Content
Linux basic concepts & installations
• Installation in Standalone Machine
• Installation through NFS
• Installation through FTP
• Installation through HTTP
• Installation through KICKSTART
File System Management :
• Creation of File Systems
• Understanding EXT2, EXT3& EXT4 File Systems
• Converting Ext2 to Ext3 file systems
• Reverting back from Ext3 to Ext2 files systems
• Understanding fdisk,e2label, mount, umount commands
• Understanding fstab and mtab files
User management :
• Understanding different types of groups and creation of groups
• Creation of users in different groups
• Understanding Passwd, Shadow Files
• Understanding passwd aging
• Creation of quotas for users, groups and file systems
• Understanding users security files
• The different commands for Monitoring the users
Run levels :
• Understanding the different types of run-levels
• Understanding different types of shutdown commands
• Understanding run control scripts
• Understanding the different types
Network file system (NFS) :
• Understanding NFS server and NFS clients
• Understanding daemons and files in NFS of boot phases
• Configuring NFS server and different NFS clients
• Configuration of autofs, NFS security
File transfer protocol :
• Understanding the features and advantages of FTP server
• Configuring FTP server and FTP clients
• Configuring FTP server for anonymous and real users with download and upload permissions
• Configuring FTP user access, FTP security
• Understanding FTP Basic Commands
• Configuring of anonymous FTP Server
• Understanding xinetd based and non xinetd based services
• Configuring xinetd based services
• Xinetd security
TCP WRAPPER :
• Understanding TCP WRAPPER
• Configuring TCP WRAPPER for services
Domain naming service :
• Understanding DNS service and different types of DNS servers
• Configuring DNS (master) DNS (Slave)
• Understanding & Configuring forward (DNS) and cache (DNS) of boot phases
• Understanding different types of files when the system is booting
Logical volume manager (LVM) :
• Creation of file systems and converting into LVM
• Creation of physical partitions
• Creation of volume groups
• Creation of logical partitions
• Extending the volume group
• Extending the logical partitions
Package Manager (RPM) :
• Understanding the features and advantages of RPM
• Installation of RPM packages
• Upgradation of RPM
• Verification of RPM
• Querying , TROUBLESHOOTING
Backup and recovery :
• Understanding different types of file system backup
• Understanding different types of files backups
• Understanding different types of file system backups
• Understanding different types of dump levels
• Understanding monthly, weekly, daily backups
• Different types of backup strategies
Automation of jobs :
• At Jobs . Cron Jobs
Network information service:
• Understanding NIS and daemons at NIS (Server, Slave and Clients)
• Configuring NIS (master), NIS (slave) and NIS clients in heterogeneous environments
• Integrating NIS (master and slave) with NFS Server
Dynamic host configuration protocol :
• Understanding DHCP
• Configuring DHCP server for different DHCP clients
• Understanding APACHE
• Configuring APACHE web server with virtual hosting
• Configuring APACHE web server with IP BASED, HOST BASED and PORT BASED
• Configuring member logins for APACHE web server
• Understanding the features and advantages of SAMBA server
• Configuring SAMBA for heterogeneous environment
• Sharing the resources between unix to unix using SAMBA
• Sharing the resources between windows to unix (vice-versa)
• SAMBA security
• Understanding SQUID proxy
• Configuring SQUID proxy with ACL
Raid levels :
• Understanding RAID LEVELS
• Configuring different types of RAID LEVELS (0,1and5)
Top 20 Reasons to Choose Nahda International Academy for Linux Training
• Linux training is designed according to current IT market.
• Offer the best Linux training and placement with well defined training modules and course sessions.
• Facilitate regular, weekend and customized Linux training .
• One of the biggest team of Certified Expert Trainers with 5 to 15 years of Real Industry Experience.
• Mentors of Linux training helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
• Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipments.
• 24×7 Lab Facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
• Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, Digital Pads.
• Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
• Free of Cost Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills.
• Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
• Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
• Hostel Facilities available for Linux Training students.
• Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
• Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
• Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical’s(Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
• The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
• One-on-One attention by instructors.
• Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
• Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
Nahda International Academy Trainer’s Profile for Linux Training
Nahda International Academy’s Linux Trainers are:
• Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
• Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
• Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies etc.
• Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
• Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after Linux Training
Nahda International Academy’s Placement Assistance
• Nahda International Academy is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
• Nahda International Academy helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
• Nahda International Academy conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
• Nahda International Academy has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.
Nahda International Academy Course duration for Linux Training
• Fast Track Training Program (6+ hours daily)
• Regular Classes (Morning, Day time & Evening)
• Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
Linux Training Courses in Other Branches