Microsoft Dynamics Training
Nahda International Academy provides Best Microsoft Dynamics training based on current industry standards that helps attendees to secure placements in their dream jobs at MNCs. Nahda International Academy Provides Best Microsoft Dynamics Training . Nahda International Academy is one of the most credible Microsoft Dynamics training institutes offering hands on practical knowledge and full job assistance with basic as well as advanced level Microsoft Dynamics training courses. At Nahda International Academy Microsoft Dynamics training course is conducted by subject specialist corporate professionals with 7+ years of experience in managing real-time Microsoft Dynamics projects. Nahda International Academy implements a blend of academic learning and practical sessions to give the student optimum exposure that aids in the transformation of naïve students into thorough professionals that are easily recruited within the industry.
At Nahda International Academy well-equipped Microsoft Dynamics training center aspirants learn the skills for Microsoft Dynamics course content, Introduction, Implementing and Managing Marketing Campaigns, Analysis, Reporting and Goals, Sales Management in Microsoft Dynamics, Working with the Product Catalog, Sales Order Processing on real time projects along with Microsoft Dynamics placement training. Microsoft Dynamics Training has been designed as per latest industry trends and keeping in mind the advanced Microsoft Dynamics course content and syllabus based on the professional requirement of the student; helping them to get placement in Multinational companies and achieve their career goals.
Nahda International Academy is the biggest Microsoft Dynamics training center with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities and the options of opting for multiple courses . Nahda International Academy prepares thousands of aspirants for Microsoft Dynamics at reasonable fees that is customized keeping in mind training and course content requirement of each attendee.
Microsoft Dynamics training course involves “Learning by Doing” using state-of-the-art infrastructure for performing hands-on exercises and real-world simulations. This extensive hands-on experience in Microsoft Dynamics training ensures that you absorb the knowledge and skills that you will need to apply at work after your placement in an MNC.
Nahda International Academy is one of the best Microsoft Dynamics training institute with 100% placement support. Nahda International Academy has well defined course modules and training sessions for students. At Nahda International Academy Microsoft Dynamics training is conducted during day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
Microsoft Dynamics course content and Syllabus
Microsoft Dynamics Course Content
- Benefits of Closed Loop Marketing
- Creating and Using Marketing Lists
- Marketing Campaigns and Quick Campaigns
- Quick Campaigns
- Introduction to Marketing Campaigns
- Creating a Marketing Campaign
- Creating and Using Campaign Templates
- Importing Leads
Implementing and Managing Marketing Campaigns
- Campaigns, Campaign Activities and Marketing Lists
- Creating and Using Email Templates
- Sales Literature, Products and Price Lists
- Distributing Campaign Activities
- Capturing and Viewing Campaign Responses
- Working with Campaign Responses
Analysis, Reporting and Goals
- Analyzing Marketing Information with Lists, Views and Charts
- Working with Reports
- Creating and Managing Marketing Goals
- Creating Charts
- Customizing and Working with Dashboards
Sales Management in Microsoft Dynamics
- Overview of the Sales Process in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Core Records in the Sales Process
- Tracking Competitors and Managing Sales Literature
- Working with Leads
- Working with Opportunities
- Sales Processes, Workflows and Dialogs
Working with the Product Catalog
- The Product Catalog and the Sales Process
- Unit Groups
- Adding and Maintaining Products
- Creating, Maintaining and Using Price Lists
Sales Order Processing
- The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Sales Order Process
- Opportunities, Quotes, and the Sales Process
- Working with Orders
- Working with Invoices
Analysis, Reporting and Goals
- Analyzing Sales Information with Lists, Views and Charts
- Working with Reports
- Exporting Sales Information to Microsoft Office Excel
- Creating and Managing Sales Goals
- Creating Charts
Service Management in Microsoft Dynamics
- Getting Started with Service Management
- Cases and the Service Management Process
- Queues and Contracts in Service Management
- Working with Cases in the Case Grid
Working with Cases and Contracts
- Creating Case Records
- Working with Cases
- Contracts and Contract Templates
- Creating and Working with Contracts
- Using Contracts with Cases
Using the Knowledge Base
- Article Templates
- Creating, Approving and Publishing Articles
- Using and Searching the Knowledge Base
- Cases and Knowledge Base Articles
Working with Teams and Queues
- Introduction to Teams
- Introduction to Queues
- Creating and Managing Queues
- Working with Queues and Queue Items
- Using Workflows with Queues
Analysis, Reporting and Goals
- Service Management Reports
- Service Management Charts and Dashboards
- Goal Management for Service
Service Scheduling in Microsoft Dynamics
- Service Scheduling Overview
- Service Scheduling Scenarios
- Service Scheduling Process
- Working with Service Activities and the Service Calendar
- Closing, Canceling, or Rescheduling a Service Activity
- Using Charts and Reports to Analyze Service Activities
- Understanding the Service Activity Scheduling Engine
- Resources, Services and Selection Rules
- Incorporating Customer Preferences
- Resource and Service Capacity Requirements
- Understanding Sites and Same-Site Requirements
Microsoft Dynamics Customization and Configuration
- Business Units and Security Roles
- Business Units
- Managing Business Units
- Security Features
Configuring Users and Teams
- User Management Overview
- Adding and Maintaining User Accounts
- Team Configuration
Customizing Microsoft Dynamics CRM Overview
- Customization Methodology
- Who can Customize Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
- Types of Customizations
- Types of Customizations – Solutions
- Customization Concepts
- Field Data Types
- Field Properties
- Creating Fields
- Creating Option Sets
- Entity Concepts
- Modifying Custom Entities
Customizing Relationships and Mappings
- Types of Entity Relationships
- Creating Entity Relationships
- Entity Mapping
Customizing Forms, Views and Charts
- Basic UI Customization Capabilities
- View Customization Overview
- Form Customization Overview
- Other Form Objects
- Creating New Forms
Configuring Field Security
- Field Security Scope
- Field Security and Other Security Methods
- Enabling Auditing
- Viewing Audit Data
- Managing Audit Partitions
- Solutions Review
- Exporting and Importing Unmanaged Solutions
- Exporting and Importing Managed Solutions
Top 20 Reasons to Choose Nahda International Academy for Microsoft Dynamics Training
- Microsoft Dynamics training is designed according to current IT market.
- Offer the best Microsoft Dynamics training and placement with well defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized Microsoft Dynamics training .
- One of the biggest team of Certified Expert Trainers with 5 to 15 years of Real Industry Experience.
- Mentors of Microsoft Dynamics training helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipments.
- 24×7 Lab Facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, Digital Pads.
- Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
- Free of Cost Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills.
- Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel Facilities available for Microsoft Dynamics Training students.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical’s(Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
Nahda International Academy Trainer’s Profile for Microsoft Dynamics Training
Nahda International Academy Microsoft Dynamics Trainers are:
- Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies etc.
- Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
- Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after Microsoft Dynamics Training
Nahda International Academy Placement Assistance
- Nahda International Academy is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Nahda International Academy helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- Nahda International Academy conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- Nahda International Academy has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.
Nahda International Academy Course duration for Microsoft Dynamics Training
- Fast Track Training Program (6+ hours daily)
- Regular Classes(Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Training Classes(Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
Microsoft Dynamics Training Courses in Other Branches