MS SQL Training
Nahda International Academy provides Best MS SQL training based on current industry standards that helps attendees to secure placements in their dream jobs at MNCs. Nahda International Academy Provides Best MS SQL Training . Nahda International Academy is one of the most credible MS SQL training institutes offering hands on practical knowledge and full job assistance with basic as well as advanced level MS SQL training courses. At Nahda International Academy MS SQL training is conducted by subject specialist corporate professionals with 7+ years of experience in managing real-time MS SQL projects. Nahda International Academy implements a blend of aMSSQLemic learning and practical sessions to give the student optimum exposure that aids in the transformation of naïve students into thorough professionals that are easily recruited within the industry.
AtNahda International Academy’s well-equipped MS SQL training center aspirants learn the skills for SQL Overview, Building the Database Schema, Protecting data integrity with constraints, Improving performance with indexes, Manipulating Data, Applying transactions, Writing Single Table Queries, uerying Multiple Tables, Combining results with set operators, Performing analysis with aggregate functions, Developing In-Line and Stored Views, MS SQL Training on real time projects along with MS SQL placement training. MS SQL Training has been designed as per latest industry trends and keeping in mind the advanced MS SQL course content and syllabus based on the professional requirement of the student; helping them to get placement in Multinational companies and achieve their career goals.
Nahda International Academy is the biggest MS SQL training center with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities and the options of opting for multiple courses . Nahda International Academy prepares thousands of aspirants for MS SQL at reasonable fees that is customized keeping in mind training and course content requirement of each attendee.
MS SQL training course involves “Learning by Doing” using state-of-the-art infrastructure for performing hands-on exercises and real-world simulations. This extensive hands-on experience in MS SQL training ensures that you absorb the knowledge and skills that you will need to apply at work after your placement in an MNC.
Nahda International Academy is one of the best MS SQL training institute with 100% placement support. Nahda International Academy has well defined course modules and training sessions for students. At Nahda International Academy MS SQL training is conducted during day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
MS SQL training course content and Syllabus
MS SQL Course Content
- Outlining SQL as the cornerstone of database activity
- Applying the ANSI/ISO standards
- Describing the fundamental building blocks: tables, columns, primary keys and foreign keys
Building the Database Schema
- Creating tables and columns
- Building tables with CREATE TABLE
- Modifying table structure with ALTER TABLE
- Adding columns to an existing table
- Removing tables with DROP TABLE
Protecting data integrity with constraints
- Guaranteeing uniqueness with primary key constraints
- Enforcing integrity with foreign key constraints
- Imposing business rules with check constraints
- Enabling and disabling constraints
- Removing constraints with ALTER TABLE
Improving performance with indexes
- Expediting data retrieval with indexes
- Recommending guidelines for index creation
- Modifying table contents
- Adding table rows with INSERT
- Changing row content with UPDATE
- Removing rows with DELETE
- Atomic Consistent Isolated Durable (ACID) rules
- Controlling transactions with COMMIT and ROLLBACK
Writing Single Table Queries
- Retrieving data with SELECT
- Restricting rows with the WHERE filter
- Sorting the result with ORDER BY
- Handling NULL values in expressions
- Avoiding NULL value pitfalls in filter conditions
Querying Multiple Tables
- Applying the ANSI/ISO standard join syntax
- Matching related rows with INNER JOIN
- Including nonmatched rows with OUTER JOIN
- Creating a Cartesian product with CROSS JOIN
Combining results with set operators
- Stacking results with UNION
- Identifying matching rows with INTERSECT
- Utilizing EXCEPT to find nonmatching rows
Employing Functions in Data Retrieval
- Processing data with row functions
- Conditional formatting with the CASE expression
- Utilizing the CASE expression to simulate IF tests
- Dealing with NULL values
Performing analysis with aggregate functions
- Summarizing data using SUM, AVG and COUNT
- Finding the highest/lowest values with MAX and MIN
- Defining the summary level with GROUP BY
- Applying filter conditions with HAVING
Constructing Nested Queries
- Applying subqueries in filter conditions
- Correlated vs. noncorrelated subqueries
- Testing the existence of rows
Including subqueries in expressions
- Placing subqueries in the column list
- Creating complex expressions containing subqueries
- Handling subqueries that return no rows
Developing In-Line and Stored Views
- Breaking down complex problems
- Selecting data from a query result set
- Subqueries in the FROM clause
- Creating views in a database
- Building reusable code
- Updateable vs. non-updateable views
Top 20 Reasons to Choose Nahda International Academy for MS SQL Training
- MS SQL training is designed according to current IT market.
- Offer the best MS SQL training and placement with well defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized MS SQL training ..
- One of the biggest team of Certified Expert Trainers with 5 to 15 years of Real Industry Experience.
- Mentors of MS SQL training helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipments.
- 24×7 Lab Facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, Digital Pads.
- Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
- Free of Cost Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills.
- Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel Facilities available for MS SQL Training students.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical’s(Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
Nahda International Academy Trainer’s Profile for MS SQL Training
Nahda International Academy’S MS SQL Trainers are:
- Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies etc.
- Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
- Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after MS SQL Training
Nahda International Academy’S Placement Assistance
- Nahda International Academy is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Nahda International Academy helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- Nahda International Academy conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- Nahda International Academy has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.
Nahda International Academy Course duration for MS SQL Training
- Fast Track Training Program (6+ hours daily)
- Regular Classes (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)