ORACLE RAC TRAINING
Nahda International Academy provides Oracle RAC training based on current industry standards that helps attendees to secure placements in their dream jobs at MNCs. Nahda International Academy Provides Oracle RAC Training . Nahda International Academy is one of the most credible Oracle RAC training institutes offering hands on practical knowledge and full job assistance with basic as well as advanced level Oracle RAC training courses. At Nahda International Academy Oracle RAC training course is conducted by subject specialist corporate professionals with 7+ years of experience in managing real-time Oracle RAC projects. Nahda International Academy implements a blend of academic learning and practical sessions to give the student optimum exposure that aids in the transformation of naïve students into thorough professionals that are easily recruited within the industry.
At Nahda International Academy’s well-equipped Oracle RAC training center aspirants learn the skills for Grid Infrastructure: Clusterware and ASM, Oracle Grid Infrastructure, Administering Oracle Clusterware, Managing Clusterware, Making Applications Highly Available With Oracle Clusterware, Troubleshooting Oracle Clusterware, Administering ASM Instances, Administering ASM Disk Groups, Administering ASM Files, Directories, and Templates, Administering ASM Cluster File Systems, Oracle RAC Training on real time projects along with Oracle RAC placement training. Oracle RAC Training has been designed as per latest industry trends and keeping in mind the advanced Oracle RAC course content and syllabus based on the professional requirement of the student; helping them to get placement in Multinational companies and achieve their career goals.
Nahda International Academy is the biggest Oracle RAC training center with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities and the options of opting for multiple courses . Nahda International Academy prepares thousands of aspirants for Oracle RAC at reasonable fees that is customized keeping in mind training and course content requirement of each attendee.
Oracle RAC training course involves “Learning by Doing” using state-of-the-art infrastructure for performing hands-on exercises and real-world simulations. This extensive hands-on experience in Oracle RAC training ensures that you absorb the knowledge and skills that you will need to apply at work after your placement in an MNC.
Nahda International Academy is one of the Oracle RAC training institute with 100% placement support. Nahda International Academy has well defined course modules and training sessions for students. At Nahda International Academy Oracle RAC training is conducted during day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
Course Content and Syllabus for Oracle RAC Training
Oracle RAC Course Content:
Grid Infrastructure: Clusterware and ASM
Oracle Grid Infrastructure
• Explain the principles and purposes of clusters
• Describe Cluster hardware best practices
• Understand Oracle Clusterware Architecture
• Describe how Grid Plug and Play affects Clusterware
• Describe ASM architecture and components
Grid Infrastructure Installation
• Perform pre-install tasks for Grid Infrastructure
• Install Grid Infrastructure
• Verify the installation
• Configure ASM disk groups
• Configure ASM volumes
• Make ASM cluster file system
• Mount ACFS volumes
Administering Oracle Clusterware
• Display Clusterware management proficiency
• Demonstrate OCR backup and recovery techniques
• Managing Network Settings
• Perform prerequisite steps for extending a cluster
• Use Oracle Universal Installer (OUI) to add a node to an Oracle Clusterware home
• Use OUI to remove a node from an Oracle Clusterware home
Making Applications Highly Available With Oracle Clusterware
• Describe the High Availability components of Oracle Clusterware
• Contrast Policy-Managed and Administration Managed databases
• Describe the functionality of server pools
• Describe application placement policies
• Create an application Virtual IP (VIP)
• Manage application resources
Troubleshooting Oracle Clusterware
• Locate Oracle Clusterware log files
• Gather all log files using diagcollection.pl
• Enable resource debugging
• Enable component-level debugging
• Enable tracing for Java-based tools
• Troubleshoot the Oracle Cluster Registry (OCR) file
Administering ASM Instances
• Understand and apply ASM initialization parameters
• Manage ASM instances and associated processes
• Monitor ASM using the V$ASM dynamic performance views
Administering ASM Disk Groups
• Create and delete ASM disk groups
• Set the attributes of an existing ASM disk group
• Perform ongoing maintenance tasks on ASM disk groups
• Explain key performance and scalability considerations for ASM disk groups
Administering ASM Files, Directories, and Templates
• Use different client tools to access ASM files
• Describe the format of a fully qualified ASM file name
• Explain how ASM files, directories and aliases are created and managed
• Understand and manage disk group templates
Administering ASM Cluster File Systems
• Administer ASM Dynamic Volume Manager
• Manage ASM volumes
• Implement ASM Cluster File System
• Manage ASM Cluster File System (ACFS)
• Use ACFS Snapshots
• Using command line tools to Manage ACFS
• Install the Oracle database software
• Create a cluster database
• Perform post-database creation tasks
• Perform a single instance to RAC conversion
RAC Database Administration
• Use Enterprise Manager cluster database pages
• Define redo log files in a RAC environment
• Define undo tablespaces in a RAC environment
• Start and stop RAC databases and instances
• Modify initialization parameters in a RAC environment
Managing Backup and Recovery for RAC
• Configure the RAC database to use ARCHIVELOG mode and the flash recovery area
• Recover from media failure and instance failures
• Tune instance recovery in RAC
• Configure RMAN for the RAC environment
RAC DB Monitoring and Tuning
• Determine RAC-specific tuning components
• Determine RAC-specific wait events, global enqueues, and system statistics
• Implement the most common RAC tuning tips
• Use the Cluster Database Performance pages
• Use the Automatic Workload Repository (AWR) in RAC
• Use Automatic Database Diagnostic Monitor (ADDM) in RAC
• Configure and manage services in a RAC environment
• Use services with client applications
• Use services with the Database Resource Manager and scheduler
• Configure services aggregation and tracing
High Availability Connections
• Configure client-side, connect-time load balancing and connect-time failover
• Configure server-side, connect-time load balancing
• Use the Load Balancing Advisory
• Describe the benefits of Fast Application Notification
• Configure server-side callouts
• Configure Transparent Application Failover
Design for High Availability
• Design a Maximum Availability Architecture in your environment
• Determine the best RAC and Data Guard topologies for your environment
• Configure the Data Guard Broker configuration files in a RAC environment
• Patch your RAC system in a rolling fashion
Top 20 Reasons to Choose Nahda International Academy for Oracle RAC Training
• Oracle RAC training is designed according to current IT market.
• Offer the Oracle RAC training and placement with well defined training modules and course sessions.
• Facilitate regular, weekend and customized Oracle RAC training .
• One of the biggest team of Certified Expert Trainers with 5 to 15 years of Real Industry Experience.
• Mentors of Oracle RAC training helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
• Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipments.
• 24×7 Lab Facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
• Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, Digital Pads.
• Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
• Free of Cost Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills.
• Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
• Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
• Hostel Facilities available for Oracle RAC Training students.
• Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
• Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
• Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical’s(Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
• The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
• One-on-One attention by instructors.
• Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
• Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
Nahda International Academy Trainer’s Profile for Oracle RAC Training
Nahda International Academy’s Oracle RAC Trainers are:
• Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
• Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
• Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies etc.
• Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
• Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after Oracle RAC Training
Nahda International Academy’s Placement Assistance
• Nahda International Academy is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
• Nahda International Academy helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
• Nahda International Academy conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
• Nahda International Academy has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.
Nahda International Academy Course duration for Oracle RAC Training
• Fast Track Training Program (6+ hours daily)
• Regular Classes (Morning, Day time & Evening)
• Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)