Nahda International Academy provides Silverlight training based on current industry standards that helps attendees to secure placements in their dream jobs at MNCs. Nahda International Academy Provides Silverlight Training . Nahda International Academy is one of the most credible Silverlight training institutes offering hands on practical knowledge and full job assistance with basic as well as advanced level Silverlight training courses. At Nahda International Academy Silverlight training course is conducted by subject specialist corporate professionals with 7+ years of experience in managing real-time Silverlight projects. Nahda International Academy implements a blend of academic learning and practical sessions to give the student optimum exposure that aids in the transformation of naïve students into thorough professionals that are easily recruited within the industry.
At Nahda International Academy’s well-equipped Silverlight training center aspirants learn the skills for Introducing Silverlight 4.0, Silverlight 4.0 Controls, Graphical Rendering Services and Transformations, Resource Management and Styles, Animation and Media Support, Templates and User Controls, Core Silverlight APIs, Data Binding, Introduction to the MVVM Design Pattern, Silverlight Training on real time projects along with Silverlight placement training. Silverlight Training has been designed as per latest industry trends and keeping in mind the advanced Silverlight course content and syllabus based on the professional requirement of the student; helping them to get placement in Multinational companies and achieve their career goals.
Nahda International Academy is the biggest Silverlight training center with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities and the options of opting for multiple courses . Nahda International Academy prepares thousands of aspirants for Silverlight at reasonable fees that is customized keeping in mind training and course content requirement of each attendee.
Silverlight training course involves “Learning by Doing” using state-of-the-art infrastructure for performing hands-on exercises and real-world simulations. This extensive hands-on experience in Silverlight training ensures that you absorb the knowledge and skills that you will need to apply at work after your placement in an MNC.
Nahda International Academy is one of the Silverlight training institute with 100% placement support. Nahda International Academy has well defined course modules and training sessions for students. At Nahda International Academy Silverlight training is conducted during day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
Course Content and Syllabus for Silverlight Training
Silverlight Course Content
Introducing Silverlight 4.0:
• Understand the Silverlight 4.0 / .NET 4.0 / WPF relationship
• Overview the services provided by Silverlight 4.0
• Examine the Silverlight 4.0 architecture
• Examine the core assemblies and namespaces
• Learn the syntax of XAML
• Understand the XAML / code relationship
• Learn to process XAML at runtime
• Build Silverlight applications using Visual Studio 2010 / Expression Blend
Silverlight 4.0 Controls:
• Survey the Silverlight control toolkit
• Learn the control content model
• Learn to position controls using layout managers
• Work with the Silverlight DataGrid and data binding templates
• Construct tab-based UIs
• Design navigationally based Silverlight applications
Graphical Rendering Services and Transformations:
• Understand the scope of graphical rendering services
• Work with the shape types
• Work with Brushes and Pens
• Apply graphical transformations
• Understand the role of geometries
• Use Blend to generate graphical data
Resource Management and Styles:
• Learn to manage binary resources
• Understand the role of logical resources
• Work with resources in XAML and procedural code
• Understand the resource lookup mechanism
• Learn how to define and apply styles
• Build new styles based on existing styles
Animation and Media Support:
• Understand the scope of animation services
• Define animations in code and XAML
• Work with key-frame animations
• Control animation timelines
• Video feed integration
• Generate animations using Expression Blend
Templates and User Controls:
• Learn to build custom control templates
• Work with the VisualStateManager class
• Know your choices for control customization
• Examine options for building custom controls
• Understand the role of dependency properties
• Generate custom controls using Expression Blend
Core Silverlight APIs:
• Incorporate LINQ programming techniques
• Communicate with remote services using WCF
• Persist data using the isolated storage API
• Interacting with the hosting browser
• Packaging, versioning and deployment of XAP files
• Running Silverlight out of browser (OOB)
• Understand the data binding mechanism
• Understand control-to-control data binding
• Learn to work with data bindings in XAML and code
• Learn the role of the iValueConverter interface
• Learn to bind to custom collections of objects
• Define and make use of data templates
• Create data validation logic
• Examine the data binding support within Expression Blend
Introduction to the MVVM Design Pattern:
• Understand the motivation behind the MVVM design pattern
• Know the responsibilities of the Model
• Know the responsibilities of the ViewModel
• Know the responsibilities of the View
• Inject MVVM into an existing WPF application
• Break down the starter code for a Blend Silverlight MVVP project
• See how to communicate between the layers using data binding, behaviors and commands
Top 20 Reasons to Choose Nahda International Academy for Silverlight Training
• Silverlight training is designed according to current IT market.
• Offer the Silverlight training and placement with well defined training modules and course sessions.
• Facilitate regular, weekend and customized Silverlight training .
• One of the biggest team of Certified Expert Trainers with 5 to 15 years of Real Industry Experience.
• Mentors of Silverlight training helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
• Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipments.
• 24×7 Lab Facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
• Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, Digital Pads.
• Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
• Free of Cost Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills.
• Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
• Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
• Hostel Facilities available for Silverlight Training students.
• Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
• Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
• Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical’s(Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
• The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
• One-on-One attention by instructors.
• Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
• Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
Nahda International Academy Trainer’s Profile for Silverlight Training
Nahda International Academy’s Silverlight Trainers are:
• Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
• Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
• Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Silverlightient, Agilent Technologies etc.
• Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
• Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after Silverlight Training
Nahda International Academy’s Placement Assistance
• Nahda International Academy is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
• Nahda International Academy helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
• Nahda International Academy conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
• Nahda International Academy has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.
Nahda International Academy Course duration for Silverlight Training
• Fast Track Training Program (6+ hours daily)
• Regular Classes (Morning, Day time & Evening)
• Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
Silverlight Training Courses in Other Branches