Nahda International Academy Kuwait provides Struts training based on current industry standards that helps attendees to secure placements in their dream jobs at MNCs. Nahda International Academy Provides Struts Training. Nahda International Academy is one of the most credible Struts training institutes offering hands on practical knowledge and full job assistance with basic as well as advanced level Struts training courses. At Nahda International Academy Struts training course is conducted by subject specialist corporate professionals with 7+ years of experience in managing real-time Struts projects. Nahda International Academy implements a blend of a Strutsemic learning and practical sessions to give the student optimum exposure that aids in the transformation of naïve students into thorough professionals that are easily recruited within the industry.
At Nahda International Academy’s well-equipped CCNA training center aspirants learn the skills for JavaBeans in Struts, Global Exception Handlers, and Relationship to Input, DynaActionForm and Map-Backed Forms, JSP Expression Language Training on real time projects along with Struts placement training. Struts Training has been designed as per latest industry trends and keeping in mind the advanced Struts course content and syllabus based on the professional requirement of the student; helping them to get placement in Multinational companies and achieve their career goals.
Nahda International Academy is the biggest Struts training center with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities and the options of opting for multiple courses at Kuwait Location. Nahda International Academy prepares thousands of aspirants for Struts at reasonable fees that is customized keeping in mind training and course content requirement of each attendee. Struts training course involves “Learning by Doing” using state-of-the-art infrastructure for performing hands-on exercises and real-world simulations. This extensive hands-on experience in Struts training ensures that you absorb the knowledge and skills that you will need to apply at work after your placement in an MNC. Nahda International Academy is one of the Struts training institute with 100% placement support. Nahda International Academy has well defined course modules and training sessions for students. At Nahda International Academy Struts training is conducted during day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
Course Content and Syllabus for Struts Training
Struts Training Overview
• Apache Struts is the most popular and powerful framework for developing JSP applications. In this Struts training class, experienced Java developers learn how to work with Struts and the Model-View-Controller (MVC) design pattern to build scalable, maintainable data-driven Web applications.
Struts Training Prerequisites
• Must have basic Knowledge of Java with Servlets & JSP.
Struts Training Objectives
• Learn the mechanics of the Apache Struts framework, the most popular framework for building JSP applications
• Learn Model-View-Controller (MVC) design pattern and how it is best applied to Java Web development
• Learn Struts architecture processes in building their Struts applications
Struts Training Course Content
• MVC and Model 2
• Command Pattern
• Jakarta Struts
• More XML, Less Java!
• Action Mappings
• JavaBeans in Struts
• Working with Forms
• Presentation Technology
• Command Pattern for Web Applications
• Action and ActionMapping
• Struts Configuration
• Selecting a Forward
• Global Forwards
• Declarative Exception Handling
• Global Exception Handlers
• Working with HTML Forms
• Action Forms a/k/a Form Beans
• Relationship to Input
• Relationship to Actions
• Relationship to the Model
• Relationship to Output
• DynaActionForm and Map-Backed Forms
• Coarse-Grained Form Beans
Struts Tag Libraries
• Building View Components
• Struts Tag Libraries
• Attributes and Struts Expressions
• Building Forms
• html:text>et. al.
• Forms and Form Beans
• Scope and Duration of Form Data
• Managing Hyperlinks
• Error Messages
• Logic Tags
The JSP Standard Tag Library
• JSTL Overview
• JSP Expression Language
• Core Tags
• Formatting Tags
• XML Tags
• SQL Tags
• Mixing JSTL, EL, Scripts and Actions
• Indexed Properties and Struts HTML Forms
Internationalization and Localization
• i18n in Java
• i18n in Actions
• i18n in JSTL
• i18n in Validation
• Validation in Web Applications
• Validation in Struts
• The Struts Validator Plug-In
• Validating ActionForm Subtypes
• Configuring Validation
• Standard Validators
• The Action Messages Class
• Is Necessary?
• Reporting Errors
• Multi-Page Validation
• Client-Side Validation
• Limitations on the Client Side
• Implementing a Validator
• Implementing ActionForm.validate
• Mapping-Based Validation
• Struts Configuration in Depth
• The Configuration Object Model
• Subclasses and
• Integrating Other Frameworks
• Role-Based Security
• Chaining Actions
• The ComposableRequestProcessor Class
• Configuring Command Chains
Under the Hood
• Global Objects Specialized Struts Actions
• The Utility Package
• The Commons BeanUtils Class
• Form Beans as Adapters to the Business Tier
• Reusing Validation Rules
• Graceful Validation
• Consistent Look and Feel
• Reusable Layouts and Content
• The Tiles Framework
• Instantiating Layouts
• Body-Wrap Insertions
• Tiles and Style sheets
• Working with Tiles Attributes
• The Tiles Context
• Aggregation and Inheritance
• The Tiles Plug-In
• Forwarding to Definitions
• Performance Considerations
Top 20 Reasons to Choose Nahda International Academy for Struts Training
• Struts training is designed according to current IT market.
• Offer the Struts training and placement with well defined training modules and course sessions.
• Facilitate regular, weekend and customized Struts training.
• One of the biggest team of Certified Expert Trainers with 5 to 15 years of Real Industry Experience.
• Mentors of Struts training helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
• Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipments.
• 24×7 Lab Facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own
• Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, Digital Pads.
• Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
• Free of Cost Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews,
• Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
• Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
• Hostel Facilities available for Struts Training students.
• Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
• Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
• Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical’s (Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
• The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
• One-on-One attention by instructors.
• Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
• Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
Nahda International Academy Trainer’s Profile for Struts Training
Nahda International Academy’s Struts Trainers are:
• Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
• Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
• Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies etc.
• Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
• Are well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after Struts Training
Nahda International Academy’s Placement Assistance
• Nahda International Academy is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
• Nahda International Academy helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
• Nahda International Academy conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
• Nahda International Academy has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys,
Wipro, Accenture and many more.
Nahda International Academy Course duration for Struts Training
• Fast Track Training Program (6+ hours daily)
• Regular Classes (Morning, Day time & Evening)
• Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)