Tally ERP9 Training
Nahda International Academy provides Tally ERP 9 training based on current industry standards that helps attendees to secure placements in their dream jobs at MNCs. Nahda International Academy Provides Tally ERP 9 Training. Nahda International Academy is one of the most credible Tally ERP 9 training institutes offering hands on practical knowledge and full job assistance with basic as well as advanced level Tally ERP 9 training courses. At Nahda International AcademyTally ERP 9 training course is conducted by subject specialist corporate professionals with 7+ years of experience in managing real-time Tally ERP 9 projects. Nahda International Academy implements a blend of academic learning and practical sessions to give the student optimum exposure that aids in the transformation of naïve students into thorough professionals that are easily recruited within the industry.
At Nahda International Academy’s well-equipped Tally ERP 9 training center aspirants learn the skills for Introduction to Tally ERP 9, Advantages and Features of Tally and their uses, Set-up of Group, Ledger and Voucher Type, Creating, Modifying, Displaying, Deleting a Single stock Group & Item, Advanced Inventory Vouchers, Advanced Usage Voucher in Tally, Reporting, Balance Sheet, Tally ERP 9 on real time projects along with Tally ERP 9 placement training. Tally ERP 9 Training has been designed as per latest industry trends and keeping in mind the advanced Tally ERP 9 course content and syllabus based on the professional requirement of the student; helping them to get placement in Multinational companies and achieve their career goals.
Nahda International Academy is the biggest Tally ERP 9 training center with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities and the options of opting for multiple courses. Nahda International Academy prepares thousands of aspirants for Tally ERP 9 at reasonable fees that is customized keeping in mind training and course content requirement of each attendee.
Tally ERP 9 training course involves “Learning by Doing” using state-of-the-art infrastructure for performing hands-on exercises and real-world simulations. This extensive hands-on experience in Tally ERP 9 training ensures that you absorb the knowledge and skills that you will need to apply at work after your placement in an MNC.
Nahda International Academy is one of the Tally ERP 9 training institute with 100% placement support. Nahda International Academy has well defined course modules and training sessions for students. At Nahda International Academy Tally ERP 9 training is conducted during day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
Course Content and Syllabus for Tally ERP 9 Training
Tally ERP 9 Course Contents
- Accounts basics
- Type of Accounts
- Golden Rules
- Accounting Principle
- Concepts & Convention
- Double Entry System
- Mode of Accounting
- Financial Statements
Advantages and Features of Tally and their uses
- Accounting Features
- Inventory Features
- Statutory & Taxation Features
- Getting Functional with Tally
- Starting, Convention and Exiting
- Closing & Selection the Company
Set-up of Group, Ledger and Voucher Type
- Assets, Liabilities, Income & Expenses
- Creating Group, Multiple Group, Altering, Permanently Deleting & Displaying Group
- Creating Single, Purchase, Sales, Expenses, Income and Party Ledger
- Creating Bank Account
- Creating Duties and Taxes Ledger
- Creating Current Assets/Liabilities & Multiple Ledger
- Displaying, Altering & Deleting Ledger
- Voucher Type (Contra, Payment, Receipt, Sales, Journal, Credit Note, Purchase, Debit Note & Memo Vouchers)
- Altering a voucher type
Inventory / Items & Goods/Stock
- Creating, Modifying, Displaying, Deleting a Single stock Group & Item
- Terms associated with VAT
- Calculation of VAT
- VAT on Tally 9
- VAT adjustment for journal
- Vat adjustment against Tax Payable
- Entry for Payments of VAT Liability
- Central Sales Tax (CST)
- Inter States Sales
- Activating CST in Tally
- Creating a CST payment voucher
- Sales of Exempted Goods
- Sales of VAT on MRP Goods
- MRP in stock item master
- Creating Sales Invoice for VAT on MRP
- Creating Purchase Invoice for VAT on MRP
- Tax Invoice with MRP details
Advanced Inventory Vouchers
- Order Processing
- Re-Order Processing
- Tracking Numbers
- Batch wise details
- Bill of Materials (BOM)
- Price Level & Price Lists
- Displaying Stock Summary
- Zero valued Entries
- Physical Stock Voucher
- Rejection IN
- Rejection OUT
- Stock Journal
Advanced Usage Voucher in Tally
- Maintain Bill-wise Details
- Cost Center and Cost Category
- Interest Calculation
- Reversing Journal
- Post-Dated Voucher
- Memo (Memorandum) Voucher
- Optional Voucher
- Profit & Loss Account
- Stock Summary
- Trial Balance
- Day Book
Books of Accounts / Inventory
- Cash Book
- Petty Cash Book
- Bank Book
- Journal Register
- Group Summary
- Group Voucher
- Purchase Register
- Sales Register
Statement of Accounts
- Ledger-wise view of Outstanding Reports
- Group (Outstanding)
- Interest Calculations
- Interest Receivable
- Interest Payable
- Cost Centers
- Cost Category Summary
- Group Break-Up
- Inventory Books
- Inventory Group Summary
- Stock Transfers
- Physical Stock Register
- Sales Order Book
- Purchase Order Book
- Statutory Reports
- List of Accounts (Chart of Accounts)
- Exception Reports
- Negative Stock
- Negative Ledgers
- List of Memorandum Vouchers
- List of Reversing Journal
- List of Optional Voucher
- Using the Print Button
- Multi-Accounting Printing
MIS and Other Reports
- Receivable and Payable Statement Report
- Ageing Report
- Go down wise Stock Report
- Movement Analysis
- Transaction wise Profitability Analysis
- Stock Summery
- Bank Reconciliation
- Stock Category wise Report
- Sales Order Pending Register
- Purchase Order Pending Register
- Sales Bill Pending Register
- Product Register
- Back Up / Restore
- Split Company Data
- How to Split Financial Years
- Tally Vault
- Exporting Master Data
- Importing Data
- Consolidation of Companies
- Create a Group Company
- Password or Security Control
- Types of Security (security or authority levels)
- Users and Passwords
- Enabling Cheque Printing
- Printing Cheques
- Credit Limits
- Setting Credit Limits
- Exceeding Credit Limits
ADVANCED FEATURES & UTILITIES IN TALLY.ERP 9
- Bills of Materials (BOM)
- Service Tax
- Interest Calculations
- Voucher Classes & Voucher Types (Creations)
- Point of Sale (POS Invoicing)
- TCS (Tax Collected at Source)
- FBT (Fringe Benefit Tax)
- Enabling Payroll
- Create Payroll Master
- Create Pay Heads
- Create Employee Groups
- Create Employee Masters
- Create Salary Details
- Record Attendance Voucher
- Payment of Salaries through Payroll Vouchers
- View Payroll Reports
- Functions Keys
- Special Key Combinations
- Special Function Key Combination
- Key Combination used for Navigation
Top 20 Reasons to Choose Nahda International Academy for Tally ERP 9 Training
- Tally ERP 9 training is designed according to current IT market.
- Offer the Tally ERP 9 training and placement with well defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized Tally ERP 9 training.
- One of the biggest team of Certified Expert Trainers with 5 to 15 years of Real Industry Experience.
- Mentors of Tally ERP 9 training helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipments.
- 24×7 Lab Facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, Digital Pads.
- Silent and Discussion Zone areas in Labs to enhance Self Study and Group Discussions.
- Free of Cost Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills.
- Free of Cost Seminars for Personality Development & Personal Presentation.
- Varity of Study Material: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel Facilities available for Tally ERP 9 Training students.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical’s (Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
Nahda International Academy Trainer’s Profile for Tally ERP 9 Training
Nahda International Academy’s Tally ERP 9 Trainers are:
- Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies etc.
- Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
- Are well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after Tally ERP 9 Training
Nahda International Academy’s Placement Assistance
- Nahda International Academy is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Nahda International Academy helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- Nahda International Academy conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- Nahda International Academy has prepared its students to get placed in top IT FIRMS like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.
Nahda International Academy Course duration for Tally ERP 9 Training
- Fast Track Training Program (6+ hours daily)
- Regular Classes (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
Tally ERP 9 Training Courses in Other Branches